We want to keep this as simple as possible, so we distilled everything to four ideas:
- Act responsibly and use common sense
- Keep on your good & respectful sides. We want this to be a fun collaborative experience for everyone
- Disrupting other’s experience of the event after repeated warnings will get you kicked out. This includes a lack of respect for others, immoral or unethical treatments of any form or any other offensive or unfair handling. If it’s severe enough we may take immediate action
- In all other cases, the usual rules apply at this locale. If you have any concerns/questions, don’t hesitate to let us know!
By the act of participating at this locale you release and indemnify those responsible for the locale and any people directly connected to this event from the following:
- damage/loss of personal property/money, sickness/injury from any source, legal entanglements, imprisonment or death which may occur for any reason;
- responsibility for your personal well-being, physical conditions or actions of any other participants; and
- any and all claims and demands arising in connection with the use of your creations.
You waive any and all rights to take any legal action in respect to the event.
You are aware of the risks of participation, and are in good physical condition and confirm that your participation is strictly voluntary and no medical coverage is provided through this event. We will of course do our best to provide aid and call for help as necessary.
You understand that photographs and video may be taken and you allow for the organizers to photograph and videotape, and later (tactfully) release these freely without restrictions.